SYRENS CAN WALK!
Stretch your legs and come with us on a guided hike along some of our local trails. Amazing views, fabulous flowers.
- 3 hour hike to the Bay of Jeranto
from the tiny village of Nerano
- 5 km there and back.
- possible stop for a swim in summer
- walking pole useful since path is rocky
and rough in places, and steep (uphill
on the way back!)
SANTA CROCE AND MONTE SAN
- 3.5 hour hike to Monte San Costanzo
from the village of Termini
- 4.5 km loop
- walking pole useful since path is
rocky in places and has a few steeper
Minimum 2 pax max 6 per group
Not suitable for the less mobile or people suffering from vertigo or health issues.
Footwear with a good grip essential.
On hot days sunscreen & hats required.